Sponsors for WSFF
The Winchester Short Film Festival is run by WFA, a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We rely on donations, sponsorship, and small grants & funds that we are able to apply for. This means that we are largely dependent upon the kindness of strangers, benefactors, and inspired individuals.
Below you will find details of our wonderful sponsors for the 2016 festival, to whom we are eternally grateful, and without which the festival would not be possible.
Donations & Sponsorship
If you are interested in making a donation or becoming a sponsor to help the Winchester Short Film Festival, please feel free to contact Festival Director John Hayes for a personal conversation and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking sponsorship for a number of our award categories. For each category we award the winning filmmaker not only advice and help to further their career, but also a cash prize to assist them in financing future projects. Below are listed each of our current sponsors, who all benefit from:
- National and community awareness of company profile
- Recognition for the real investment made within a cultural & learning environment
- A stage for a major PR event for the company
- Promotion throughout the WSFF website & associated social media channels, festival publications, advertising and coverage in the press, and a face at the annual award ceremony.
- By supporting culture in the community, benefactor status is enhanced
Donations are also gratefully received, and are put to use behind-the-scenes at the festival to help produce the annual black-tie award ceremony, including producing and printing the festival literature and posters, as well as other admin costs.
C&Co is a creative agency offering design, branding and art direction for fashion, media, corporate and arts organisations.
WFA – WInchester Film & Art CIC
Hampshire County Council
Winchester City Council
Winchester Short Film Festival is run by Winchester Film & Art CIC.
Keep up to date with festival news by signing up to our newsletter – simply enter your details below.